Beaver Themer Plugin
Use Builder to create custom layout for parts of the theme with "Dynamic Content" including single posts, archive pages, custom fields, WooCommerce Product pages, ACF fields data and much more.
What is Beaver Themer plugin
We are already accustomed to using "Beaver Builder plugin" for building page layouts with simple drag and drop routine. "Beaver Themer" plugin extends this layout building experience to dynamic parts of the theme like single posts, archives pages, custom fields and much more.
For example: While building a "single post" layout, the featured image and author field sections are displayed at a specific location within the blog post layout. How about changing their position and design using simple drag & drop using Beaver Builder? That is the power of Beaver Themer addon.
Besides functionality, you can do custom styling like: changing background color, background image, border and much more using default settings provided by the Beaver themer plugin.
You can also use this to create pages outputting custom fields content, WooCommerce product fields for product pages, ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) data display and much more.
Things to know
Download - Beaver Themer is a seperate addon products. Hence, it has to be purchased seperately and not available by default to existing Beaver Builder plugin buyers.
Price - It will be available for $147 with 40% off on renewals. You would need Beaver Builder plugin to use this extension plugin.
Theme - It is compatible with: Genesis Themes, GeneratePress, Beaver Builder theme. More theme compatibility may be added depending on user feedback in the upcoming versions.
Beaver Themer Plugin Tutorials
Listing of Beaver Themer plugin: tutorials, how-to videos from official and community websites.
Beaver Themer Reviews
Beaver Themer How-tos
- How to duplicate theme layout created with Beaver Themer
- Using the Beaver Themer plugin on Genesis child themes
- Build a Single Post layout using Beaver Themer plugin
- Create Archive Page layouts with Beaver Themer plugin
- Create 404 error page layout with Beaver Themer plugin
- Using Theme Parts feature of the Beaver Themer plugin
- How to show Themer templates in WP admin area
- Create single post layout with sidebar in Themer
- Create & Connect custom fields using Beaver Themer
Using Beaver Themer with Pods
- ACF vs Pods for use with Beaver Themer addon
- ACF vs Pods vs Toolset for Beaver Themer
- Process of Pods integration with Beaver Themer
- Using Pods plugin with Beaver Theme addon
- Display reviews in the carousal form using Pods
- Create an archive page for taxonomy created in Pods
- Display relationship data using posts module & templates
- Create custom settings page with Themer & Pods