Want to open a pop-up lightbox on click of a button? You can easily do this out of the box using Beaver Builder plugin. Pop window can display any content including: normal text, video and even your Beaver layout template. Besides text button, you can also make click on a photo to trigger lightbox pop-up.
Setup Pop-up lightbox opening in Beaver Builder
1. Open a page in Beaver Builder mode.
2. Click “Add Content” button and drag the “Button” module into your layout.
3. Look for “Click Action” section in “Button Settings” and select the “Lightbox” option.
4. Then select “HTML” or “Video” option depending on type of content you want to display.
5. Click “Save” button and your button which opens pop-up box on click is ready. Popup window will adjust automatically on smaller devices.
More options for this ligthbox feature
Besides displaying HTML or video content in the popup box, you can also show contents of any Beaver template. Just select “HTML” option and add the template shortcode.
You can also make photo click to trigger a popup lightbox in the similar manner. However, in this case bigger version of image will appear in the lightbox pop-up by default.
If you want to make an image to trigger lightbox showing video or HTML content, then you can try this work-around: add “button” module and in the “text” field instead of adding text, add manual image link code. Of course, some button styling would be needed to make it look little neater!