Jan 8, 2018
ProBeaver Weekly 72 – Starting Up
Beaver Builder of the Year 2017, Future of Beaver Builder, CSS Animations in Beaver, Post Timeline Module, Homeland Beaver Child Theme, Add Font Icons to Gravity Forms, Beaver Builders Talk.
“Starting Up” after a holiday break is always tough. But hey, there is so much for Beavers to look forward in 2018. Besides a lot of Beaver goodness from the community, get a glimpse of Beaver Builder future and much more. So, here is the first edition of ProBeaver Weekly for 2018.
Beaver Builder of the Year 2017
Guy Barry is the “Beaver Builder of the Year 2017”. I am sure you have seen that name replying to threads on the Beaver Builders Facebook group. Congrats Guy Barry and keep rocking!
Nominations also included me, Davinder Singh Kainth (for ProBeaver) and Bernhard Gronau (the brain behind Pods Themer addon). Many thanks to everyone for supporting and appreciating contributions in the Beaver land.
Head over to this thread in the Beaver Builder Facebook group… where there are no “beginners” and no “experts” – everyone is a Beaver!
Beaver Builder Buzz
1. CSS animations… feature has been added to Microthemer (the CSS editor with the best Beaver Builder integration). Check available animation styles that can be easily applied to elements in Beaver Builder layout. Hat Tip: Hashim Warren
2. Post Timeline module… has been added to the PowerPack plugin. This post timeline module helps you display posts in a cool timeline format.
3. Homeland theme… is a Beaver Builder child theme for building a real estate website. Check Homeland theme demo by Chinmoy containing 7 custom modules, 2 custom widgets, and IDX compatibility.
4. Adding font icons… to the Gravity Forms button matching with Beaver Builder. Check this video by David Waumsley for those using PowerPack or UABB for styling Gravity Forms.
5. Future of Beavers Builder… was highlighted by Robby McCullough in a detailed blog post write-up. The future road-map include a lot of interesting features like inline editing, undo/redo, a lot of other planned updates and improvements.
Beaver Builder Extended
1. Astra in WPML… compatible now. So, with WPML support making multi-language websites using the Astra Theme should be quick and easy.
2. Beavers Talk… Bradley Kirby talks with Nathan Wrigley on WpBuild podcast “Why I built an inline editor for Beaver Builder”. While a popular Beaver Paul Lacey talks to Lee Jackson about “Resetting An Agency”.
3. Agency Trailblazer… a premium community with amazing resources for folks in the agency life looking for success, satisfaction, and money. Check Agency Trailblazer, an amazing new endeavor by Lee Jackson.
Until the next time… just do it, get your idea into a minimal presentable format and be surprised.