Feb 1, 2018
ProBeaver Weekly 75 – Yes Change
PowerPack 3D Slider, Mobile Friendly Beaver Headers, Beaver Interface in Gutenberg, LearnDash Beaver Integration, Better Mobile Menus in PBF, WooCommerce Module in Astra, Gutenberg Explained.
There can never be “no” to change as no one can stop the change. So, “yes change” is the norm for things in the offline and online worlds. WordPress ecosystem is going through a change with upcoming Gutenberg. In the micro-ecosystem, integration of tools in the offering like LearnDash with Beaver Builder, Astra Theme with LifterLMS and much more.
Beaver Builder Buzz
1. 3D slider… in PowerPack plugin looks so cool. Check 3D slider demo for an amazing slider for showing portfolio and image gallery items.
2. Mobile friendly headers… made with Beaver Builder. Check this video by David Waumsley focusing on building headers in the Beaver Builder ecosystem.
3. Gutenberg hiding… the Beaver Builder interface? There is an easy workaround shared by David Eagle. If you have Microthemer CSS editor installed, just enable Beaver Builder from Microthemer View menu.
4. Power of Beaver Themer… in building advanced WordPress websites for eCommerce, memberships, resource directory and lead generation. Check an insightful article by Hashim Warren over at the official Beaver Builder blog.
5. LearnDash LMS plugin… integration with Beaver Builder in the planning phase. Gabriel Gallagher has put out a survey form for Beavers asking “What do you want out of a LearnDash & Beaver Builder integration?”.
Beaver Builder Extended
1. Better Mobile Menus… now in the Page Builder Framework theme. David Vongries has updated theme with a new mobile menu variation, adjustable sub-menu width, and padding.
2. WooCommerce module… in Astra Pro theme is live and it looks cool. Check preview screenshots of what all you can do with this on a WooCommerce website including a new list style, off-canvas filtering, hover effects on images, box shadow and much more.
3. Gutenberg explained… with an interesting analogy “Gutenberg is Facebook and WordPress is Myspace” by Robby McCullough.
Until the next time… adjusting to change is fruitful and profitable for everyone.