Mar 29, 2018
ProBeaver Weekly 81 – Stability
Facebook Modules for Beaver, Create Staff Directory with Themer, Restaurant Menu created in Beaver, Comply with GDPR in Beaver with terms option, Remove Current Post from Beaver Posts Module.
Stability of a product is the most important feature for me. No wonder I and many folks love Beaver Builder plugin as against others as there is no worry of things breaking on the next update. No shiny object syndrome for Beavers, right?
Beaver Builder Buzz
1. Facebook modules… have been added to the PowerPack plugin. Now you can use amazing custom Facebook modules via PowerPack plugin in your Beaver Builder layouts.
2. Create Staff Directory… using Beaver Themer addon. Check this tutorial by Hashim Warren explaining key steps over at the official Beaver Builder blog.
3. Food and drinks… menu created in a restaurant website using Beaver Builder. Check this tutorial explaining steps to create a cool looking food menu layout.
4. To comply with GDPR… subscribe and contact module has been added with optional “optional Terms and Conditions” setting in the latest 184.108.40.206 Beaver Builder plugin update.
5. Remove current post… from the posts module in Beaver Builder. Check code shared by Michael Miller in the FB thread for an easy implementation.
Beaver Builder Extended
1. Freelancer DevKit… from Eric Hamm is now available. Freelancer DevKit is just like point, click and take control of your development routine. There is even 20% off until March 31, 2018!
2. Ultimate Beaver… addon now being used on over 68,054 websites as shared by Sujay Pawar. Ultimate Beaver plugin features a lot of custom modules and templates for Beaver Builder users.
3. Page Builder Framework… theme is now available in the official WordPress theme directory. You can easily download the theme from within WordPress dashboard and of course additionally get pro addon for more features.
Until the next time… too much shine can be blinding, go for a solid and stable base!